With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
•2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work®
•2020 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
•Top 101 2020 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
•2020 Healthiest 100 Workplace in America
•2021 Top Workplaces USA
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services is a division of CBIZ, Inc., providing benefits consulting, HRIS technology, payroll, human capital management, property and casualty, talent and compensation solutions, and retirement plan services to organizations of all sizes. CBIZ is ranked as a Top 20 Largest Broker of U.S. Business (Business Insurance Magazine) and a Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser (PLANADVISER).
Job Purpose / Objective
Essential Functions & Primary Duties
- Supports the field (both producers and client services) in the presentation and implementation of CBIZ Wellbeing Solutions to clients.
- Works in close partnership with the Account Executive to integrate the account team, carrier, client, Wellbeing coordinator, and programming vendors on matters relating to the Wellbeing program.
- Work as a member of, and provide support to, the CBIZ Wellbeing Solutions team responsible for the development, implementation, delivery and measurement of the company-wide CBIZ Wellbeing Solutions Initiative.
Qualifications and Competencies Required
- Prepare prospect and client presentations for Wellbeing Solutions, presenting at finalist meetings or client meetings.
- Consults to determine best solution for client needs, participates in developing and customizing strategic plan, annual calendar and scorecard to client, develops and recommends incentive design, interventions, value based plan design, presents to client, facilitates discussion, etc.
- Project manages and prepares tools, documents, materials, communications to accomplish the implementation of the client's Wellbeing program and the execution of the strategic plan, outcome scorecard and annual calendar of events.
- Performs data analysis on risk assessment, biometric information, utilization reports, scorecard and prepares reports and recommendations to client.
- Develops and consults on engagement strategies, performs assessments and gap analysis
- Consults and provides gap analysis on environmental and policy changes, employee interest surveys, etc.
- Facilitates the establishment and ongoing functional momentum of the client's Wellbeing committee, attends meetings (monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Participates in recruiting and evaluating vendors and/or Wellbeing coordinator services and performance on specific client accounts
- Research best practices and creates client case studies within CBIZ client community
- Research innovative programs, interventions, incentives, and initiatives and develop tools, documents, materials, resources so as to continually enhance CBIZ Wellbeing Solutions offerings.
- Consult on compliant incentive designs, educate on the federal register information and provide updates to clients as rules are challenged and /or adjustments are made to applicable rules and regulations.
- Publicly representing CBIZ Engagement and Wellbeing Solutions by participating in educating our clients and prospects on best practices through national webinars, blogs, articles, professional publications, and speaking opportunities both internal and external.
- Making the business case to business leaders on the value of employee engagement and wellbeing initiatives.
- Provide content for clients to use in internal trainings, presentations to leadership, etc.
- Consult on managing clients wellness funds.
- Consult on Tobacco Free Policy and Tobacco Surcharge strategy
- Consulting on emotional wellbeing resources such as EAP and conducting full scale RFP and implementation management.
- Conduct comparisons and or RFP for all things wellbeing and engagement from mindfulness vendors, diabetes management, wellness portal, screenings partners, etc.
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred
- Experience in development and/or implementation of successful worksite Wellbeing strategies required, with public and private entity, profit and non-profit environments experience preferred
- 7+ years health and welfare benefits, Wellbeing or health management background
- 5+ years project management and client management experience required
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in dynamic environments with sometimes ill-defined parameters (without black and white delineation) of role, exhibiting sound professional judgment and discretion, as well as influencing skills
- Ability to work in a fluid environment and work through ambiguous situations successfully to the benefit of the client, CBIZ and vendor partners; able to resolve conflicts successfully, demonstrating diplomacy, savvy, etc.
- Self-directed, self-motivated, flexible in style and communications, able to work effectively with many different personalities