What you'll do...
Principal Product Manager - JoyRun
JoyRun is creating an exciting consumer facing marketplace to drive new social commerce paradigms. JoyRun functions as a startup within the larger Walmart organization.
As a Principal Product Manager on the JoyRun team, your charter will be to build ideal experiences for our customers. You will frequently engage with customers to iteratively build, learn and achieve product-market fit, while setting up to scale the product. You will gain startup stage product development & go-to-market experience while having the resources & scale of Walmart. If you enjoy solving complex problems, have a strong sense of ownership and love for data, know how to foster strong relationships and build trust, and work for the success of the entire team then this position could be for you.
You'll really wow us if...
You'll make an impact by...
- You can showcase your experience in being customer-obsessed
- You have a bias towards action, and show creativity when solving customer needs
- You are nuanced when being data-driven, being able to identify and focus on the metrics that matter
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading large rooms, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- Developing vision & strategy for your product family. Convert strategy into a roadmap with frequent releases that create customer value
- Owning the entire product lifecycle including discovery, analysis, test and learn goals, MVPs, sprint execution with engineering, launch and iteration with systematic feedback loops.
- Working closely with UX & Design to create differentiated social experiences
- Conducting user research studies, customer interviews & user testing
- Measuring impact through Product Analytics, NPS, ratings and a whole lot more
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders such as business leadership, product managers, marketing teams, seller-relations teams, across multiple offices and time zones.
Benefits & Perks:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field. MBA or advanced technical degree is a huge plus.
- 8+ years experience in Product Management in consumer and/or marketplace domains
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, technical acumen and first-principle product management skills
- Strong product analytics experience and a data-driven mindset
- Experience building and delivering products to customers over multiple release cycles
- Experienced with agile development methodology
- Strong communications skills in written and verbal forms
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with highly cross-functional teams
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.We're virtual
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of our team. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We'll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose. Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in product management or related field OR 6 years' experience in product management or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science Primary Location...
640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America