This job has expired.
What you'll do...
Implements the business plan for assigned area of responsibility by communicating goals and managing staffing and scheduling, assigning duties , and coordinating workloads in order to achieve facility goals. Maintains quality and safety standards in assigned area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on applicable logistics and company policies, standards, and procedures; monitoring associate compliance with logistics and company policies, standards, and procedures; distributing and maintaining procedures and supporting documentation . Oversees consistent customer service delivery by reviewing and performing quality audits; delivering feedback to agents and managers on success areas and improvement opportunities; analyzing key quality drivers; creating and evaluating quality reports; recommending changes to improve quality control processes and customer satisfaction; reporting feedback to management; and identifying training opportunities. Manages the communication of findings to stakeholders and customers by providing documents and work papers ; identifying process errors and determining needed fixes; providing recommendations to stakeholders regarding needed training support; updating training documentation; and ensuring recommended solutions are implemented. Oversees quality assurance processes by identifying industry best practices and incorporating them into quality assurance programs; evaluating quality review processes and identifying areas of opportunity; developing and implementing process changes; implementing utilization and effectiveness of quality assurance programs; evaluating service level data in order to determine behavioral gaps and training needs; and collaborating with key stakeholders in order to develop action plans to improve agent service levels. Manages maintenance and installation of systems hardware and software by overseeing the installation of new, replacement, or additional systems ; ensuring that the necessary repairs are completed on existing systems; and tracking inventory and ordering system components as needed. Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Human Resources or related field and 2 years' experience in logistics, training, quality, supply chain management, or related area OR 4 years' experience in logistics, training, quality, supply chain management, or related area
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Human Resources, Masters: Logistics
21430 S CICERO AVE., MATTESON, IL 60443-2215, United States of America
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!