What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Health strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
You'll make an impact as you:
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- Support the Center Administrator in overseeing daily operations and maintain provider and staff scheduling templates and patient schedule for current and future service lines.
- Ensure the Walmart Health Center operates within the guidelines established by Walmart management team and in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Serve as first line in resolving administrative patient issues; resolve problems or issues patients have with clinic systems, policies, or staff; identify and resolve administrative issues/concerns; serve as the stakeholder champion for developing and maintaining a service culture for the health center to improve the experience of our patients and other key customer groups.
- Lead policy and standard operation procedure development and coordination by understanding and identifying issues; direct internal communication strategies; oversee the development of policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices that meet regulations and industry standards.
- Manage vendor relationships for Walmart Health operations and execute business plans and projects
- Maintain relationships with health care providers and health center associates to ensure Walmart Health is a preferred employer.
- Provide supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment.
About Walmart Health
- 3+ years' experience running and overseeing daily operations for multi-specialty service lines in a multi-site organization
- 2+ years' healthcare administration experience in primary care, dental, behavioral health, audiology, and/or optometry practice management
- 3+ years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office
Walmart Health is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. Walmart Health was launched to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local patients, regardless of insurance status.
The patient is at the heart of all we do. Walmart Health employs on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, and hearing services all in one facility.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, or a related field and minimum of 3 years' experience in healthcare setting (medical, dental, or optometry) or other customer-focused industryPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Clinics operations experience in multi-site organization, Experience in primary care, dental, behavioral health, audiology, and/or optometry practice management, Master's degree or Doctoral degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field, Supervisory experience in a healthcare setting (medical, dental, or optometry), Using intermediate functionality of Microsoft OfficePrimary Location...
494 W. INTERSTATE 30, ROYSE CITY, TX 75189-8557, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.Frequently asked questions
This job has expired.
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+