Plant Name: Cannon Falls - 101045
$1,500 Sign On Bonus!!
If at any time in the process you are voluntarily or involuntarily terminated from Mauser Packaging Solutions, you will no longer be eligible to receive the sign-on bonus incentive.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, personal care, paints and chemicals. Between Cannon Falls, MN or Hastings, MN.
Basic Function: Manage DOT compliance and day-to-day operations related to drivers and vehicles across a small group of locations. File required reports with various government agencies according to differing deadlines. Perform required inspections and preventative maintenance on vehicles and equipment to maximize safety, reliability, and cost efficiency throughout the life cycle of the fleet.
- Perform inspections on all fleet trailers in accordance with all federal, state and local legal and regulatory agencies. (Includes all state required inspections and frequencies).
- Perform quality preventive maintenance inspections per company methods on all trailers.
- Perform quality maintenance repairs as required to maximize safety and reliability on all fleet trailers.
- Create and complete work order entries. Maintain work order and vehicle maintenance records.
- Conduct all levels of preventive maintenance functions such as regular servicing of vehicles including greasing, and equipment inspections.
- Electrical diagnostics, repair and replacement.
- Lead and/or assist with the physical parts purchasing, inventory, receiving and proper charge out of parts to work orders.
- Performs general cleaning and repair duties.
- Oversee other shop personnel.
- Troubleshoot ELD platform and assist in resolving equipment, software, or hardware failure
- Assist with and facilitate vehicle repairs prior to departure, while in route, and at customer facilities.
- File IFTA, UCR, and MCS-150 as required by government agencies
- Assist in maintaining DQ (Driver Qualifications) files
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 year technical school training and 1 year of experience or 3 years of experience in fleet maintenance and repair
- Current valid driver's license and transportation
- ASE certification preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions outside
- Brake Inspector Certification, knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must provide own and provide all tools necessary to perform all maintenance repair and diagnostics (diagnostic equipment and major tools provided by company).
- Knowledge and understanding of FMCSRs and DOT Compliance
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.