Kforce has a client, a dynamic public accounting/tax consulting firm based in a beautiful suburban office in Long Island, New York (NY) is seeking a Tax Supervisor. This is a company with very competitive compensation and benefits and real advancement potential.
- CPA in progress or completed is a plus
- 5+ years of experience with a High Net Worth, Foundation, Trust, and Estate concentration
- Familiarity with online and print tax research resources
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and creativity, and flexibility to adjust to multiple work assignments
- Knowledge of Fast Tax (Go Systems RS), CCH Online, and BNA a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.