Kforce has a client in search of a Talent Acquisition Sourcer in Chicago, IL.Summary:The Sourcer - Experienced Hiring role will have a primary focus to connect high potential candidates/future interest candidates and by creating a pipeline against the aligned function area of support. They will assist with the execution of the sourcing mission, strategy, tools and processes for a given competency/industry line.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with recruiters to develop and to execute sourcing strategies that would align to business needs
- Proactively network for referrals that will identify additional talent for the Sourcing Team
- Assist with the prescreening and delivery of active and interested candidates to the supported Sourcing/Recruiting Team
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets and supported business
- Maintain sourcing databases to ensure all data is captured, updated, and reported properly
- Assist with the research and maintenance of creative sourcing tools and resources
- Participate in the implementation of experienced hire (EH) sourcing programs with strategic and creative thinking, project management, and analytic skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.