Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM) is hiring for a Systems Analyst Associate within our IT Enterprise Information Security Office group.
About the Role
Plan, develop, test and implement IT system solutions that improve business efficiency and productivity as well as support business strategies and goals. Identify and communicate business needs and translate business requirements into technical system and functional specifications. This is an entry level/intern position supporting one business process/system with low complexity or one or more organization. Participate as part of a project team for small scope.
Additional aspects/functions of the role may include:
- Participate in the translation of requirements into functional design documents and in system design process for new or enhanced systems.
- Participate in test planning process for modifications or new systems.
- Perform user acceptance and systems testing as needed. Document system modifications.
- Support the development of system manuals.
- Assist with the identification, investigation and statement of problems.
- Research and read documentation for systems currently being used within the organization.
- Collect data and develop reports for the assessment of performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs), as needed.
- Support achievement of SLAs.
" EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- One (1) year of relevant system solution development, testing and implementation or intern work experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, or within a team environment.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
This job has expired.