This job has expired.
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. Product Security Engineer!
Will be responsible for identifying security vulnerabilities within customer-facing software products. You will work with internal development teams to review source code and audit custom functionality built on top of our platform. A key part of this position is to effectively communicate issues to the application owners, provide meaningful remediation recommendations, and validate that they have been resolved.
What you get to do in this role:
• Provide software auditing services to internal teams to discover, communicate, and recommend remediation activities for software vulnerabilities.
• Evaluate architecture design, identify threats, and document risk.
• Work with third-party vendors on security testing.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• 6+ years prior experience securing enterprise products.
• 2-5 years of experience of web application security auditing including code review.
• 1+ years of experience in threat modeling and threat modeling tools.
• In-depth knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (OWASP Top Ten)
• Strong understanding of web and mobile application security assessment techniques.
• Knowledge of static and dynamic security analysis tools.
• Knowledge of the Security Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Ability to deliver technical reports and communicate technical concepts to both non-technical business users as well as technical stakeholders.
• A passion for security.