Sr Product Manager - Prepaid - MAR001266
Serve as the Sr Product Manager for USCC's Prepaid line of business. Collaborate with Product Strategy and Lifecycle teams to execute strategic or high priority company initiatives. Work with the Product Operations team to ensure the product/service/initiatives operate effectively and efficiently and provides an excellent customer experience with a positive impact on sales and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead product lifecycle short and long term strategy, including launch, maintenance, enhancements, partnerships and end of life activities. Execute on related efforts for the roadmap to ensure necessary business requirements and portfolio meets the customer and market needs across the portfolio managed.
- Develop product positioning and channel strategies and the related strategy including; direction and goals for merchandising, advertising, point of sale and marketing communication efforts, including mechanisms to measure ROI across the product portfolio managed.
- Lead cross functional teams to successfully execute go to market, launch, maintenance and close-out marketing strategies and programs, including requirements, training, product positioning, and all other marketing activities
- Analyze and communicate key metrics i.e. financial, competitive and customer results and take appropriate actions to ensure operational excellence and achieving annual goals. Develop and execute to key financial and business targets/metrics across the products and services they manage.
- Recognized as the Subject Matter Expert for all aspects of product/service.
- Coach and mentor junior members of the Product Management and Marketing team.
- Minimum of 7+ years in product management, product development, sales and/or marketing Professional experience.
- BA/BS Marketing, Business. Technical undergraduate education with business/product management professional experience will be considered
- Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to successfully lead across organizational boundaries, including strong relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to lead diverse and cross functional groups, including outside vendors.
- Strong team orientation, both internal and external, with the ability to coach and mentor regardless of reporting relationships.
- Proven project management and analytical skills.
- Financial analysis, financial root cause investigation and development of solutions/action plans to minimize risks and take advantage of opportunities.
- Demonstrated creativity and effectiveness in marketing programs including but not limited to promotions, marketing communications, point of sale, etc.
- Ability to analyze issues, develop and deploy solutions within a dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups
- Strong time and project schedule management skills required to consistently meet deadlines and ensure preparedness for launch or implementation of products, services or initiatives.
- Experience within the software or telecommunications industry or with a wireless voice/data service provider a plus.
- Preference to MBA and/or equivalent work experience.
: Marketing Location(s)
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.