Do you want to work for a global company that creates remarkable experiences through people, products, and food? If you want to be part of a rewarding People First culture that values relationships, trust, and taking the long view, then this is the place for you. Henny Penny was named the 2021 Dayton Business of the Year for many good reasons. Read on to learn more!
The Sr. IT Business Analyst is responsible for research and analysis of business processes and systems. This person will develop clear understanding of stakeholder's needs and processes, identify gaps, and recommend solutions. In addition, they will act as liaison between business users and Process and Technology Team.
What We Offer
What You'll Be Doing
- An opportunity to work for a company that is 100% employee-owned. As an employee-owner, you will be enrolled in our employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) program following one year of service. This is a qualified retirement plan that is separate from your 401k and consists only of Henny Penny shares that will be paid out when you retire (or when you leave the company, but we hope you'll stay!)
- Annual company performance bonus in addition to base salary
- Flexibility to work from home 2 days per week
- Defined career paths so you'll always know what's next and what steps can get where you want to go
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement and unlimited free access to LinkedIn Learning courses
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, and paid holidays
- Onsite wellness clinic offering preventive care services such as wellness screenings, annual physicals, and related lab work at no cost to employee-owners
- Activities including department outings, holiday parties, and our annual company-wide Thanksgiving Dinner
What We're Looking For
- Effectively document requirements in all phases of discovery through validation; maintain requirements traceability throughout the project and requirements lifecycle
- Assist the development teams in understanding and elaborating requirements and transitioning them into a comprehensive solution
- Prepare test plans and scripts, execute tests, and support user acceptance testing
- Assist the project manager in developing the requirements phase plan and develop the requirements management plan for area of immediate responsibility
- Work with product owners and business subject matter experts to elicit business requirements and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Work with a team of architects, developers, and testers to analyze business requirements and system capabilities for delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions
- Work with business owners to develop a business case including return on investment, soft benefits, and any regulatory issues
- Assist the project team in identifying and resolving scope, schedule, and resource issues
- Assist the project team in performing functional impact analysis and estimating the impact of change requests on timelines, budgets, resources, and project scope
- Identify sources of requirements, possible interfaces, and affected lines of business
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles, and self-service guidance for IT services
- Facilitate process workflow modeling to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities, and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Identify, develop, and deliver training as required for implementation and business system support
- Consistently models the Company Values and Expected Behaviors
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in IT or business-related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years in business analysis role, manufacturing environment preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ERP Systems, JD Edwards preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business process improvement/re-engineering, business process modeling, and requirements analysis
- Ability to use discretion and sound judgement to make decisions
- Ability to work independently & effectively in a variety of situations and to various audiences
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with non-technical staff and with business SME's
- Proving success solving complex problems and offering creative solutions
- Ability to adjust schedule as priorities and tasks change
- Ability to translate business needs into Henny Penny technology system capabilities and vice versa
- Proven ability to create process flow charts using mapping application and drive improvement
- Proven ability to win collaboration amongst business users and P & T team members
We're known in our industry for making the best commercial food equipment in the world. Every day, millions of people eat in restaurants operating Henny Penny equipment. We're a behind-the-scenes engine in the world's most demanding kitchens, including long-term partners like McDonald's, Chick-fil-A, KFC, and Wendy's. We're 1,000+ employee-owners who thrive by living a People First mission: to support employees in becoming the best version of themselves both personally and professionally.
We recently completed the largest expansion in our history with the addition of 150,000 square feet on our Eaton campus. This expansion drives development of the world's most reliable, easy-to-use equipment with an innovative new space for global research and development. We have several collaborative spaces for our project teams, a dedicated electrical engineering lab for our hardware and software engineers, a full model shop for rapid prototyping, and a brand-new test lab that has 300 feet of hood space to test new equipment on our product roadmap. On top of that, we have a new state-of-the-art kitchen for our food science group to meet with our customers, understand what they need, and then dial in our equipment to help them make legendary menu items.
Henny Penny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability or handicap, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), marital status, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
This job has expired.