Software Engineering - iOS/Android - Advanced
BCforward is currently seeking a highly motivated Android Developer at Plano, TX area!
Our client is one of the oldest financial institutions and offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporations. Their history spans over 200 years and today are the leaders in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Job Title: Android Developer
Type: W2 (Strictly No C2C and no sponsorship available)
Location: Plano, TX
Duration:6 Months CTH
Hybrid Model: 3 Days onsite 2 days remote
With your deep knowledge in various technology domains, design, development, coding, testing, and application programming. You will be counted on to set strategic direction, solve complex mission critical problems, and help your team raise their game, meet high standards, and satisfying both business, and functional requirements.
• Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
• Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
• Support project releases.
Required Skills & Experience:
Highly Desired Skills & Experience:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in combined software/application development
- Multiple years of experience developing large scale mobile applications using Java and Kotlin
- Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM
- Created 1 or more mobile applications available in Google's Android Market
- Expert knowledge in all phases of the mobile app development life cycle
- Experience working with large codebases, managing shared resources and libraries
- Experienced working with a variety of stakeholders across technology and business groups
- Created 1 or more mobile applications with over 100K downloads
- Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Optimization of code, testing, challenges and troubleshooting for mobile phones
- GIT source control management
- Consuming SOAP web services
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to clarify application requirements via phone/email with business partners in addition to relying on technical requirements documentation
If you have any questions, you may email me directly at or apply directly here.About BCforward:
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customersspecific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.com
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130746 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.