At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
Meet our team:
The Developer Productivity Engineering (DPE) team powers PayPal's business by delivering scalable, efficient and highly reliable products and services to our internal developer community. DPE is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to transform the Testing ecosystem at PayPal and enable PayPal's developers to test quickly, at scale, and release high-quality features for our merchants and consumers.
What you need to bring:
- Customer First. Lead with customer centric product strategy and roadmap for the Test Platform.
- Drive the prioritized execution of key objectives and establish key KPIs to measure success.
- Perform market research to identify emerging trends in software testing specifically around test frameworks for automated testing, cr testing, mobile, and test data lifecycle management.
- Be a thought leader and community leader with bar raisers across the company to establish standards, share the voice of customer and drive future initiatives.
- Partner closely with CI/CD platform engineering team to offer an integrated testing experience as part of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Use data to enable product improvements, understand trends, improve results, and meet compliance obligations with a lean experimentation mindset.
- Deliver platforms of scale to support PayPal wide testing of code, content, and configuration.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager in a technical, platform or framework domain. BA/BS in CS required.
- Understanding of modern cloud-based architectures, development processes and tools
- Previous experience with agile product management.
- Proven ability to use data to make informed product decisions.
- Passion for developer as a customer, practices developer empathy.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and deliver a complex product roadmap
- Experience with testing tools such as Browser Stack/Selenium, test frameworks such as TestNg, Junit, Cypress.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.Additional Job Description:Subsidiary:
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is
$107300 to $259600Our Benefits:
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.comWho We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
This job has expired.