Senior HR Business Partner- (Hybrid)
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
**This role has a Hybrid schedule working onsite at the McKinney, Texas office Tuesday- Thursday and remote on Monday & Friday weekly
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. HR Business Partner (HRBP) who sits at the intersection of Human Resources and our Business Leaders. The Sr. HR Business Partner is responsible for shaping the employee experience, ensuring the company's talent grows in meaningful ways while providing strategic HR business partnership and coaching to executives and people managers to impact engagement, development, and retention of talent. The Sr. HR Business Partner will be responsible for delivering all HR Corporate programs and processes for Globe Life in alignment with its development strategy. The role will have a strong focus on DEI, talent development, compensation, and talent acquisition strategy, and will be a trusted advisor for issues pertaining to employee relations, engagement and retention, and succession planning.
- Establishing and maintaining an intimate understanding of the client organizations and the business, in the interest of building effective and productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and clients, at all levels of the organization.
- Planning and leading organizational design projects to streamline and implement new structures, roles and/or processes that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Proactively assessing business and organizational performance to recommend and drive action through a consultative, "influence without authority" approach.
- Coaching business leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Partnering with the DE&I SME to drive diversity, equity and inclusion within the organization, personally and programmatically.
- Assessing organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing HR solutions that support client business objectives.
- Coaches business leaders on key organizational and management issues.
- Planning and facilitating work sessions to develop business strategies (e., vision, mission, value, objectives) that help support organizational focus, efficiency, speed, and business results.
- Developing and executing a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights.
- Lead partner with recruitment, with a strong focus on acquiring and retaining top talent and on building pipeline for future needs.
- Applying understanding of individual and organizational dynamics to facilitate talent movement into and throughout the organization.
- Developing thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote diversity, equity and inclusion in talent attraction, development and retention.
- Assessing employee training and development needs based on business strategy in order to help close gaps between current and future skill sets.
- Leveraging key specialty HR partners (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Organizational Development, Learning & Development, Compensation, and Talent Acquisition) to inform and develop HR strategies.
- May lead a small team of HR professionals; coaches, guides and develops team with emphasis on career, employee engagement and a focus on well-being.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to coach leaders and managers at all levels of the organization on personal and team development.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple, complex, competing priorities.
- Experience providing HR business partnership to Customer facing orgs.
- Proven ability to drive change management in a rapidly scaling environment.
- Expertise in navigating within ambiguous situations, with high levels of autonomy.
- Experience identifying, designing, and deploying HR interventions within the business.
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for strong collaboration with others (People team COEs, cross-functional partners, HRBP peers, etc.) to build world class teams.
- Experience influencing and advising executives on talent and employment situations.
This job has expired.
- 7+ years of experience in human resources, organization development, training, or related talent management field.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field preferred, but not required.