WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
Regular / Permanent
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Reporting to the Technical Director, as part of the Technical Direction and Process Validation (TDPV) team, the Subject Matter Expert (SME) will work as part of a team of other SMEs, screening new potential projects and opportunities for both new construction, fleet, and existing assets, develop and/or review Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), provide technical guidance and support to Sales and Commercial Engineering teams, conduct site/field audits of existing plants to review performance and/or troubleshoot problems, and provide operational safety inputs to field services, engineering and design teams. The Technical Direction and Process Validation team works with many different technologies such as Conventional pretreatment (clarification/filtration), Ultrafiltration, Reverse Osmosis, Ion Exchange, EDI, Membrane Bioreactor, Degasification, Adsorption, and dewatering technology. Applications include Boiler Feedwater, Cooling Tower Makeup and Blowdown, Food and Beverage, Semiconductor, and Wastewater treatment applications.
* Coordinate with Sales and Commercial Engineering Teams to support opportunities including screening new opportunities during WIN reviews on a global basis
* Provide technical and process support to meet Sales and Commercial Engineering team's respective needs.
* Be responsible for the development and/or assessment of process flowsheets for new and unique applications within the Services business, including but not limited to new greenfield projects, retrofit projects on existing sites, and upgrades to acquired assets.
* Participate in P-table (Process) reviews prior to proposal submission to ensure the proposed solution is capable of meeting and achieving the treatment system's goals and product specifications over the entire duration of the contract.
* Participate in Peer Reviews of other SME team member's projects, as required.
* Coach and mentor other TDPV team members, sharing your knowledge and background in your specific subject matter area of expertise to develop and elevate the entire team's working knowledge
* Support lifecycle cost analysis while comparing and contrasting different flowsheets to arrive at the best technical approach
* Work with Sales and CE teams to apply process design strategies in order to position the company well in the early stages of project development, to increase the probability of success.
* Develop and maintain relationships with Regional Sales Managers and Local Representatives and other Commercial Engineering teams.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering discipline. Mechanical, Chemical, or Environmental Engineering is preferred.
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in water & wastewater process engineering or equipment supply field, preferably with several years of hands-on working knowledge on process equipment or in a plant environment.
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in process design or proposal preparation and the ability to read and understand proposal documents and specifications, both from a technical and commercial perspective.
* Ability to work independently for long periods.
* Self-motivated, quick to deliver and a team player.
* Demonstrated dedication to safety.
* Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
* An accomplished communicator, able to produce quality technical and review documents as well as guide colleagues through technical reports and techno-economic case studies.
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: Yes
Number of Job Openings: 4
Company Grade/Band: Senior Professional
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.