We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
To help us modernize and bolster one of the world's most iconic travel brands, we're seeking a Senior Designer, to help define and execute our brand identity and produce standout creative that connects with travelers and elevates Tripadvisor. To succeed, you are a creative thinker, storyteller, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are able to work comfortably within a cross-disciplinary team.
What you'll do:
- Concept and design stellar work that elevates the brand and connects with travelers across all of Tripadvisor's channels: web, app, email, social, OOH, and beyond
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company - including brand, marketing, product, CRM, content, and beyond - to concept and produce campaigns and creatively solve business challenges
- Help evolve and wield the Tripadvisor brand identity and guidelines; ensure intent and values are reflected across channels
- Develop unique visual identity systems - typography, color palette, illustration - for campaigns and content series
- Communicate a point of view on design trends; actively bring references to the team
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our products and services to ensure the work is cohesive and pushes the brand forward
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience - agency experience is a plus
- Industry-leading portfolio that demonstrates originality, innovation, problem-solving, and personal expression
- Exceptional visual design chops, with an expert eye and appreciation for photography, typography, composition, layout, color, and a pixel-level attention to detail
- Ability to communicate creative concepts and articulate solutions to project stakeholders
- Design experience working across a range of channels
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Figma
- Motion design skills are a plus