LexisNexis Intellectual Property Solutions empowers great innovators to shape a better future for all of society. As the seeds of innovation are being sown everywhere, we enable decision-makers to anticipate whether they'll disrupt or distinguish their business and avoid falling behind in the highly competitive race to innovate.
Built by experts and backed by science, our solutions help organizations navigate the fog of uncertainty that clouds innovation data. Thus, supporting them to make data-backed decisions, streamline processes, adjust strategies and ultimately achieve growth.
Our clients remain in complete control and are confident in their decisions because we bring clarity to innovation.
Our Platform Engineering team is a small, global team with a footprint in the United States and Europe. Our engineers bring a wide breadth of experience in modern hybrid- and cross-cloud architectures with backgrounds spanning both software development and systems operations.
As part of our Platform Engineering team you will be designing and building toolchains and workflows to empower our product development teams to rapidly deliver modern experiences that delight our customers. Our platform engineers play an important role in engineering our infrastructure to be robust, secure, resilient, and observable. Our driving principle is to simplify operational excellence.
This role is a blend of the best parts of DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering. It will give you the opportunity to:
We are looking for an energetic and knowledgeable Senior Platform Engineer
- Contribute to architectural decisions and the development of our infrastructure
- Evolve our build and deploy processes into a best-in-class CI/CD platform
- Build an automated testing system, supporting everything from simple unit tests to chaos engineering
- Improve the workflow of our product engineering teams by integrating our platform directly into their integrated development environments
- Gather and analyze metrics to support our data-driven engineering decisions.
, with an entrepreneurial mind, who wants to grow their professional career! Technology moves fast; the ability learn on the job and a passion for new technology is a necessity. Job Requirements
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent additional experience
- 5+ years in Systems or Software Engineering
- At least 2 of those years working in-depth on two or more of our core tech stacks:
- AWS (EC2, EKS, RDS, S3, Lambda, Organizations, WAF, CloudFormation)
- Azure (Virtual Networks, DataBricks, Virtual Machines, Applications, ARM)
- DevSecOps (Azure Pipelines, SonaType Nexus, SonarQube, K6, Cypress)
- Kubernetes (CoreDNS, Ingress Controllers, Stateful Sets, Deployments, Custom Resources, Helm)
- Our product engineering teams use a variety of technologies, and experience with any of them is a plus:
- Python, .NET Core, Java
- ElasticSearch, Redis, MS-SQL
- IntelliJ, Visual Studio, MSBuild, Maven, Git, Packer, Docker
The following technical skills are desirable:
- Familiarity with Command Line Interface (CLI) based tools, Integrated Development Environments (IDE) and Software Development Kits (SDK)
- Advanced knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Passionate believer in codifying everything! (CloudFormation, Terraform, Helm)
- Designing and maintaining cloud-native infrastructure including virtual, serverless, and containerized compute workloads
- Authoring complex scripts or tools, with a focus on process automation, using a major scripting language such as Python or PowerShell.
- Role Based Access Controls (RBAC), Identity Access Management (IAM), Microsoft Directory Services (MS AD), Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), and Federated Identity Management.
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines and practical experience implementing it within a large project
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.