Be the strategy behind the game.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant who can support VP and SVP level leaders. When you join us, you will lead complex scheduling and project management across various executive needs. Ideally, you thrive working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment where you must balance multiple priorities at once. You also exercise impeccable judgment in multiple situations and handle confidential matters with the utmost discretion. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Senior Administrative Assistant:
What you'll bring:
- Own calendars for executives and their direct reports, including meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, and expenses.
- Consult with your executive as needed to solicit information, provide critical updates, and coordinate information and priorities.
- Respond to a wide variety of requests for information and executive action. Analyze needs and problems while determining approach and priority.
- Occasionally provide backup administrative support to direct reports of your executive.
- Build rapport across the organization and communicate respectfully.
- This position is often privy to confidential information and requires your diplomacy and discretion.
Who are we a good fit for?
- 2+ years of relevant experience working in a busy, high-growth, and fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or another related field.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- General video conference knowledge, Zoom experience is preferred.
- Administrative competence (typing, scheduling, e-mailing, coordinating calendars).
- Experience working with all levels of management and consulting with key business stakeholders with a strong ability to influence others.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.Join Us!
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.