Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Completing a daily activity report or other reports
- Enforcing regulations designed to prevent breaches of security.
- Exercising judgment and using discretion in dealing with the emergencies and security violations
- Night shift will drive the perimeter of the site on a regular schedule to monitor conditions and potential security breaches. This includes frequent stops of a vehicle and getting out to open or close gates.
- The project provides a government vehicle for rounds at both the Moab and Crescent Junction sites.
- Will log on and off a computer; compose, send and access e-mails; record time in a PC-based timekeeping application; access secure Internet sites; and navigate to files in a Windows operating system (save and retrieve files)
- Accessing secure Internet sites and navigating to files in a Windows operating system (saving and retrieving files)
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and good communication skills.
- Must be able to accurately measure and record waterline conditions
- Ability to work in environments with exposure to all weather conditions and temperature extremes
- Ability to read and comply with project direction contained in project-specific plans and procedures
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime, weekends and night shifts pending demand.
- Must pass drug test, physical, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy.
This job has expired.