Schedule Planner I
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Schedule Planner I for an opportunity located at Waterloo, IA 50701
Role : Schedule Planner I
Location : Waterloo, IA 50701
Contract Duration : 01 Year
Shift : 3rd shift - (10:30 pm to 7 am)
- Plans and schedules simple (fewer capacity constraints, fewer work centers, fewer process, lower change over complexity) manufacturing processes of all current production and service parts.
- Schedules requirements for material with regard to the Deere Production System including kanbans/triggers, delivery and achievement of the production schedule.
- May develop line sequencing of options.
- May provide work direction.
- Schedules production parts.
- Schedules service parts.
- Expedites production and purchased parts. Coordinates needed parts from other John Deere departments.
- Coordinates and communicates the implementation of engineering and material changes.
- Assists the production department in manpower planning.
- Performs general administrative duties as needed to meet administrative support needs.
- Assists in coordinating the department's inventory integrity and accuracy, including production and scrap reporting.
- Position is for 3rd shift (10:30 pm to 7 am) with overtime likely, either extended weekday hours or weekend work.
- Manager is looking for candidates with a 4-year degree in any business related field.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 204133 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.