Location: Columbia, MD
We're committed to your flexibility and wellbeing. You'll experience this through our supportive approach, continuous learning opportunities, empowerment in your role and the ability to balance work and life.
We give you a world of potential
We are an industry leader in corporate trust solutions with a best-in-class reputation built on our high-touch approach to client service, and our diverse client base includes major corporations in the private and public sectors as well as governments and institutions. Having recently completed the acquisition of Wells Fargo Corporate Trust Services we are looking for people to be a part of our exciting future as one of the top four corporate trust firms in North America.
If you are detail-oriented with a passion for supporting others then you need look no further for your next opportunity!
A role you will love
As our Securities Admin Services Analyst II in our Mortgage Asset Services division, you will process and transmit the most complex money movements associated with loans, assets, security transactions or payments. You will provide technical expertise related to monthly account processing and reconcilement issues, and act as the primary contact for critical Finance Facilities account production and escalation.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to fill an Analyst II position within this group. As an Analyst II, you will participate in the development and delivery of CCT products and services. To this end, you will possess problem-solving and analytical skills, planning and organizing skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, ability to comprehend legal documents, communication skills and adaptability. You will work independently and collaboratively within a team structure to resolve operational issues, to ensure compliance with all contractual obligations, and to ensure compliance with all internal operational guidelines and procedures.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
What will you bring to the role?
- Ensuring all analytical or operational functions required for assigned accounts are performed completely and timely in accordance with department procedures
- Assisting product development representatives with establishing and executing new processes and procedures for new account services
- Ensuring the reporting to investors remains in compliance with the requirements of the Revolving Credit Agreement, Repurchase Agreement, and investor-defined guidelines.
- Participating in system enhancements by attending user groups and/or testing.
- Training newer team members and mentoring them regarding departmental standards.
- Performing all duties within published SOPs.
- Providing exceptional customer service to investors, servicers and other customers.
- Leading or actively participating in projects, including efficiency efforts, quality control, analysis, new business offerings, training and testing.
- Ensuring payment and calculation tools produce accurate results for new accounts and that new account setup data is complete and accurate.
- Performing Collateral Compliance Tests in accordance with series deal documents and department procedures.
We are a global business with an entrepreneurial spirit, and we are proud of that. What that comes with this is a fast-paced environment and lots of change so you will be resilient in nature and able to adapt quickly and embrace the pace of change we often work at.
As a process-driven individual, you will be the guiding hand as we deliver accurate and timely transactions to Corporate Trust accounts.
Other key skills required for the role include:
Rewards designed for you Parental leave
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in financial services, accounting or analysis or Bachelor's Degree and/or in lieu of military experience
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to analyze information and make independent decisions
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite
. We offer paid parental leave, flexible working and a caring and inclusive culture. Employee Share Plan.
Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you'll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares. Health and Wellbeing.
Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family. Save for Your Future.
We will support you along your retirement savings journey. Paid time away from work.
Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you. Employee Discounts.
We've partnered with other organizations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops. Extra Rewards.
From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options. Compensation.
The base pay range for this role is $50,000 - $57,000. This base pay range is specific to Columbia, MD and may not be applicable to other locations.ABOUT US A company to be proud of
We're a global leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across more than 21 different countries. At Computershare, it's more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of our world of opportunities. A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrate the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone. We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel values, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at TalentAcquisition@computershare.com
detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.ABOUT THE TEAM
We're a market leader with decades of experience as a provider of trustee and sophisticated agency services for private and public companies, investment bankers, asset managers, and governments and institutions. Our organisation offers a broad range of services with a best-in-class reputation built on our high-touch approach to client service. We're lookingfor people to join us and be a part of our exciting future as one of the top corporate trust firms in North America.
This job has expired.