What we’re looking for:
Process-oriented, resourceful, and relationship-focused Salesforce Product Owner (SFPO) to integrate the Salesforce tool deeper into the organization by understanding the needs of our sales team, providing meaningful training and tools, and developing processes and programs to maximize the utilization of Salesforce. This is a full-time, exempt position that works a hybrid schedule. This position can be located anywhere near a Maxim branch location.
What does this role do?
The Salesforce Product Owner (SFPO) will be instrumental in the integration and development of Salesforce (Sales Cloud) within the Company. This includes working with Regional Sales and Marketing Directors, related Territory Account Managers, and the National Account Sales team to develop standard CRM protocol, tools, best practices, and reports to enhance coordination across the Company.
What are the perks?
We are delighted to offer “the usual” and then some! We are proud to offer day one eligibility for medical, dental and vision plans. We also offer paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, and 401(k) plans with company match made every pay period. Maxim has other great offerings including life insurance, AD&D, flex and health savings accounts, wellness programs, critical illness and accident plans, and short-term and long-term disability, plus employee discounts. Additionally, we provide opportunities to expand your skillset and knowledge base.
Our work impacts our country in local communities, helping transform where people live, work and play. You’ll be a part of some of the biggest, most high-profile construction sites across the country and have the opportunity to support our coast-to-coast team across 60 branches in the United States.
Our Ideal Salesforce Product Owner
Communicator Extraordinaire. Some have said you have a way with words. You communicate your ideas with ease because you can take words and ideas and mix them together to create solid stories and messages that people understand. Not only do you know how to say it, you know who to say it to.
Relationship Builder. You know that it takes a team of engaged, committed people to make the magic happen. Relationships are not only a “must do” for you, but they are also an “easy to do” because you value the people you work with, their talents, insights, and expertise. You welcome constructive debate and never make conflict personal.
Structure-maker. Chaos doesn’t have to be the norm and cat-herding is possible! You may even subscribe to the idea of “structure is life.” Putting together processes and programs to provide clear direction and expectation brings you joy. You may even like your to-do lists alphabetized or color-coded. No matter the approach, having a repeatable and scalable process is highly satisfying.
Resilient and resourceful. You don’t need someone to walk with you every step of the way, but you do know when to ask for help. You like being able to figure it out and aren’t intimidated by roadblocks or hurdles. You are not easily discouraged. You will find a way past it to get the information you need. You improvise, push through adversity, and get it done!
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 3+ years business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
* 3+ years hands-on experience with the Salesforce CRM tool
* Previous training experience is desirable
* Advanced level interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
* Advanced level organization skills.
* Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
* Advanced level Salesforce (Sales Cloud) skills
* Advanced level data analytics and problem-solving skills.
Looking for more detail on the duties? Here’s “the list”:
* Provides guidance/training to the sales team related to Salesforce
* Provides analysis and forecasts of key sales metrics (design/build related sales dashboards and reports)
* Assists VP of Pricing and Sales Operations to develop and launch sales initiatives, including analysis on projected impact, design, and key performance indicators
* Prepares materials and assists in presentations as needed on reviews with both sales management team and senior management
* Collaborates with sales management team to identify best practices and enhancements to Salesforce platform
* Coordinates with IT and others to develop and implement improvements to Salesforce
* Performs other duties as assigned or required
* Overnight travel to branches and other offices is required.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or veteran status, as those terms are defined under applicable laws, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted about 7 hours ago
South Bend, Indiana
Posted about 7 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago