12 Hour Night Shift
St. Mary Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, is looking for an RN to join our team!
Schedule - Full Time, 12 Hour Night Shifts 7pm-7:30am
The primary objective of this position is to provide quality of care. Responsible for the direct and/or indirect care of patients assigned utilizing professional nursing skills and knowledge.
- Assesses learning needs, readiness to learn and identify actual or potential barriers to learning and thereby incorporating the patient's education into daily activities based on age, cultural and spiritual values.
- Documents admission assessment / reassessment, plan, interventions and medication use and monitors its effects and outcomes according to policy.
- Utilizes the information management system to enhance communication and documents change in-patients condition to all appropriate individuals. Prioritizes work assignment based on changing situations.
- Communicates transfer of patient responsibility and pertinent information at the bedside and during Interprofessional Rounds
- Recognizes and integrates patient special needs and individualizes care and knowledgeable in abuse recognition and referral
- Includes pain management and supportive care issues in the plan of care.
- Adheres to infection control standards specific to patient care and by promotes and maintains a safe, clean and orderly environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What We Offer:
- PA RN License
- AHA BLS
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- PTO Time
- Tuition Assistance
- Retirement Savings Program
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.