What's the role?
The Governance, Risk & Assurance, and Compliance (GRAC) team is a globally distributed team of security and privacy professionals working together to secure the world's preeminent open location data ecosystem and platform. A key enabler of our product and services is security, compliance, and governance. You will be working directly with different members of Information Security, Privacy, Information Technology, and development teams to ensure that HERE is maturing its security practices. Some examples include implementing security and IT best practices, managing its risk and compliance frameworks/standards, leveraging industry leading practices, tools, and enhancing HERE's security and trust capabilities.
The Risk and Compliance Manager will work closely with members across the GRAC team and throughout the information security practice to implement, maintain, and continuously improve our compliance practices.
This opportunity is one to join a quickly maturing and expanding team within the world's leading location services company. You will have the ability to make direct contributions that will enable HERE's strategic priorities and mandates. As a part of this role, there will be ample opportunity to present to senior leadership and lead initiatives of strategic importance and visibility.
- Maintain and improve HERE's information security controls in support of risk management and compliance standards, certifications, and industry best practices (e.g., ISO, COSO, NIST, ENISA)
- Collaborate with Trust, IT, and business teams as needed to align and define security and privacy compliance requirements and activities
- Develop deep understanding of HERE processes and controls, including those in the business, in support of security and privacy compliance frameworks. You will be working with internationally distributed teams, developing true processes, risk, and compliance frameworks, improving the performance of compliance audits to scale enterprise efforts, and enhancing company-wide guidance
- Develop audit methodologies and plans for information security, and privacy internal and external audits
- Provide direct support for customers, responding to customer inquiries regarding HERE ISMS/PIMS/QMS
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 10%
Who are you? Position Requirements:
- Practitioner/Experience with internal/external Information Security auditing
- Knowledge of information security standards, regulations, and industry best practices
- Excellent ability to communicate information security and information technology practices orally and in writing to both subject matter experts and end-users
- Experience in implementation of Information security compliance processes, procedures, and common controls
- Extremely strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with GRC tooling such as SNOW GRC, RSA Archer, SAP GRC
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic global team
- Willingness to learn and grow, continually improving communication, process, and technical skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently as a team member with guided direction
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus on information security or information technology
- Experience in IT/Information Security assurance or advisory
- Professional security certifications such as CSOXP, CGEIT, CISSP, CISA, CRISC
- Knowledge of relevant information security standards (e.g., ISO 27000, SSAE-18, SOX, etc.) is preferred
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes - from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people's lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video
This job has expired.