Are you passionate about the environment and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you as an Report Writer based in our El Dorado Hills, CA Laboratory.
Who are we? We are Montrose, a global environmental services provider offering environmental planning and permitting, measurement and analytical services, and environmental resiliency and sustainability solutions. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates, and policy experts are proud of our collective expertise and the collaborative nature of our approach to helping clients. We strive to optimize environmental resiliency in a way that effectively complements our clients' decision-making and operations and efficiently fulfills their project requirements.
We have over 80 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia and are approaching 3000 employees - all ready to provide solutions for environmental needs.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As a key member of our Montrose team, you can expect:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Mentorship and professional development resources to advance your career
- Direct exposure to our industry's leading experts who are solving the world's toughest environmental challenges
- An entrepreneurial environment where you can learn, thrive and collaborate with talented colleagues
- Opportunities to engage and contribute in our Diversity, Fairness and Inclusion and Women Empowering Leadership employee resource groups
- Competitive compensation package: salary ranging from $20.00 - $25.00commensurate with accomplishments, performance, credentials and geography
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with a competitive 4% employer match
- Progressive vacation policies, company holidays and paid parental leave benefits to ensure work/life balance
- A financial assistance program that supports peers in need, known as the Montrose Foundation
- Access to attractive student loan rates to optimize your student loan payoff plans
Enthalpy Analytical, is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, is comprised of over 9 laboratories servicing air, water, soil, tobacco, and toxicology testing. Regulations drive the need for our services, but our unique capabilities allow us to add value to clients beyond environmental compliance.
Our El Dorado Hills, CA facility is currently seeking a Full-Time Report Writer to join our team.
As a key member of the laboratory team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
YOUR EXPERTISE AND SKILLS
- Assisting with data reporting through comparison of multiple data sets
- Reviewing each data point for accuracy
- Uploading data into Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Utilizing LIMS to create sample reports
- Working collaboratively with team members to ensure sample data meets all requirements
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Detail oriented
- Good knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, table and graph generation and use of applicable computer software
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good editorial and proofreading skills
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to function both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to follow all standard operating procedures
- Prior laboratory experience preferred but not required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.MAKE THE MOVE TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
We are a fast-paced, dynamic and high-growth company. You are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues and its service providers. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, and head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we could be the perfect match made in heaven.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.