Group 1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001's culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets - our employees.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
The Recruiter position is a professional opportunity responsible for sourcing, selecting, and hiring diverse and exceptional talent for Group 1001, and its subsidiary companies. This position is responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment process for exempt and non-exempt positions. This role partners with hiring managers across the different businesses for the placement of jobs in various work locations, including remote positions throughout the U.S.
The work location for this position will be in Indianapolis/Zionsville, IN. This role will also work closely with the Talent Acquisition staff members and Human Resources team members.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening resumes, conducting phone interviews, engagement, meetings, presenting candidates to hiring managers, negotiations, and hiring.
- Partner with hiring managers and conduct engagement meetings to discuss details of the position and recommend a recruitment strategy.
- Coach hiring managers on the interview process to ensure optimal selection of top talent.
- Develop, communicate, and negotiate employment offers to candidates.
- Manage the candidate experience; collaborate with internal interview teams to train, consult, and deliver a consistent and positive experience reflective of the company's core values.
- Utilize Workday Recruiting applicant tracking system (ATS) and familiarize hiring managers on best practices for this system.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and Human Resources Business Partners relating to position management, along with defining new job descriptions.
- Involved in Human Resources projects and will be responsible for leading and/or the completion of defined initiatives.
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of recruiting experience, including corporate recruitment experience.
- Must be self-directed and have demonstrated the ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Inspired by the startup environment, with high attention to detail, a strong sense of urgency, and stellar time management/organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong consultative and negotiation skills with the ability to influence.
- Strong customer service orientation, focus, and mindset.
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships and partnerships.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems.
- Knowledge of employment and immigration law is preferred.
- Strong ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities with competing demands.
- Experience in a fast-growing company where you understand flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly changing environment.