The Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PC (MAPMG), located throughout the metropolitan Baltimore and Washington, D.C. areas, is currently interviewing for Radiologists to support our DCSM service area. MAPMG Radiology is a strong, stable, hybrid remote and on-site growing practice in which a group of nearly 80 diagnostic and interventional radiologists provide excellent care in an integrated system with a collaborative approach to healthcare.
In collaboration with the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, MAPMG Radiology provides high-quality, patient centered imaging care, always leading with educational excellence. Through this partnership, our radiologists are part of an industry-leading health care delivery model, have access to advanced imaging equipment, leverage a seamless integrated PACS, and receive comprehensive practice support.
MAPMG physicians are salaried, without the pressures of alternative payment models or fee-for-services. Our radiologists work collaboratively with one another, our specialists, and primary care physicians to ensure the imaging, reporting, and procedures we provide and perform are of the highest quality and add value to patient care, with an emphasis on educational excellence and leadership development.
What you can expect:
As a Radiologist for MAPMG, you can expect:
What we require:
- To join a collegial, tech-savvy, energetic, hard-working, talented team of close to 80 Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologists living across the beautiful Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C region.
- Experience seamless connectivity with on-site and remote PACS/IT infrastructure
- To see varied and always interesting imaging cases referred by all colleagues across Maryland, DC, and Virginia
- Practice approximately 75% general radiology and 25% subspecialty radiology, though subspecialty coverage may be significantly higher depending on skillsets
- Access to state-of-the-art imaging equipment and protocols
- Attendance at strong internal peer learning and educational CME conferences
- Opportunity to participate in multi-disciplinary conferences and tumor boards if desired
- Opportunity for teaching medical students, radiology and internal medicine residents if desired
We expect that you:
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Eligible
- Currently licensed or able to obtain licenses in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
- Fellowship training preferred
- Breast imaging/MQSA certification, or willingness to become recertified, is a plus but not a requirement (we provide the opportunity to stay up to date on breast specific CME)
We support you with:
- Practice high quality, patient-centered, culturally competent imaging care
- Communicate thoughtfully (listen, educate, advocate)
- Lead with integrity
- Value teamwork
- Support our technologists in providing excellent customer service and image quality
- Are flexible and willing to embrace change
Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity:
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to accrue additional time off and/or additional income
- Flexible scheduling including part time (0.8 FTE e.g.) if desired
- Employer-funded remote PACS equipment
- A pathway for physicians to become shareholders of MAPMG
- A comprehensive benefits plan including 100% employer-funded medical and dental insurance premiums, a pension plan and 401(k), life insurance, and paid leave including all major holidays
- A complete professional liability coverage provided at no cost, 100% reimbursement for obtaining and maintaining board certification, continuing medical education reimbursement, and in-house CME opportunities
- A concierge service that works directly with you to apply for all required state, CDS, and DEA licenses
MAPMG continuously works to identify and mitigate healthcare inequities, and that starts with providing an inclusive, supportive environment for our physicians. We encourage applicants of any race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin who value diversity and will commit to practicing culturally competent healthcare.
This job has expired.