This and many of our Rad Tech positions allow for a Sign-on bonus and generous relocation allowance. The Rad Tech will perform procedures on patients of all ages, according to approved protocols, radiation safety, and established exam indicators.Duties include:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Maintains patient and procedure documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of equipment and instruments/supplies pertinent to high quality exams.
- Provides effective internal and external patient communication consistent with age and mental capacity.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or if not registered must provide proof of graduation from ARRT acknowledged radiology program and be ARRT registered within 90 days of graduation.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at hire unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS or as defined in the SAHS Certification Crosswalk.
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Organization's Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric as applicable).
- Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy of documenting services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Performs ordered procedures according to departmental protocols and procedures, ensuring that optimum exams are acquired in an efficient and timely manner.
- Keeps accurate and updated documentation of medications on inventory and medications utilized.
- Maintains required inventory of instruments and supplies used in performance of procedures.
- Maintains ability to properly set up and execute sterile environment.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.