Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 7181
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The position conduct tests to determine the quality of raw materials, bulk intermediate, and finished products. May conduct stability sample tests.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on the appropriateness of data for release.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures, including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods in accordance with applicable policies or guidelines.
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Two years of relevant experience in the manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a high-performing team environment and possess a demonstrated ability to multi-task and accommodate changing priorities within compressed timelines
- Superior verbal and presentation skills required
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
This job has expired.