Location: Paterson, NJ
Salary: $60,000 to $65,000
Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager
Independently performs project management responsibilities for customers, coordinating with production planning, sales, manufacturing, QC/QA, shipping & receiving, warehouse management. . Focus is on new programs, Pharma, and other programs of extremely high risk, complexity and visibility. Includes resource allocation, all phases of a development life cycle, i.e., feasibility, requirements, analysis, design, and implementation.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Serve as primary liaison to business customers to obtain specifications, component code numbers, BOM, purchase order, schedule of delivery of components and WIP, required delivery date, and ship to location.
- Monitor project progress of deliverables, including components, WIP, and tooling
- Develop new processes as necessary to ensure mission critical systems are completed; provide expertise in identifying appropriate methodologies for development efforts.
- Participates in business process redesign teams.
- Adjusts resources as necessary to ensure project success and completion. Provide work direction and feedback to all team members and assist them in issue resolution. Provide guidance to team members on administrative and technical problems. Providing customer service to client by developing team behaviors and empowering team members to plan and execute work
- Coordinate's planning, development, documentation, and production of project with all parties within Brisar to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Report status to customers and identify and assist in resolution of any problems that impact project completion.
- Five or more years of on-the-job experience in project management or production planning in a sophisticated business environment.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of raw materials, inventory control, and MRP systems.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.