Expected Travel: None
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Project Coordinator supports the Global Strategic R&D (GSRD) team with administrative and technical tasks at an approximately even split of responsibility. As a Project Coordinator, you will be required to perform a mix of administrative (ie. schedule meetings, data entry, submit PO requests, etc) and technical support (ie. coordinate the Concept to Commercialization / New Product Investment Process, create/revise business process documents, assist with coordination of project related items, etc) to the GSRD team.
• Coordinate communications including scheduling meetings, sending mass e-mail updates, responding to emails and interfacing with team members at various levels across the organization up to and including the executive team
• Schedule and participate in meetings for technical projects and document meeting minutes as requested
• Coordinate office hours and portfolio review meetings. Assist and attend both meetings as needed
• Complete electronic expense reports for GSRD team as requested
• Submit purchase orders and track expenses for GSRD team as requested
• Arrange events and meetings as required
• Maintain and manage an organized system for electronic documents
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism with team members at all levels of the organization
• Assist with the oversight of and coordinate the administation of the New Product Investment Process
• Prepare internal documents, updates and/or reports for GSRD team members
• Follow-up with team members across the organization to ensure timely and complete data entry into the portfolio management system
• Provide technical support and/or training to team members to facilitate data entry and ongoing maintenance of data in the portfolio management system
• Create and run reports from the portfolio management system and analyze data for accuracy, completeness, trends, etc
• Develop and maintain accurate process documents to describe business processes utilized by the Global R&D team
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree required
• One-year experience in related field preferred
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
The following competencies would be expected to be demonstrable at a very high level:
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to influence
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Teams
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.