Location: Omaha, NE
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Professional Services Project Management (Non-IT)
What does a successful Senior Project Manager do?
As a Senior Project Manager within our Output Services Operations PMO team, you will lead and coordinate a variety of projects, collaborating with many cross-functional teams, supporting the operational needs of all of our Print Production facilities. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project, from initiation to closure. This individual must be a self-starter, exemplifying strong initiative and management skills, with the ability to operate in and adapt to a fast paced environment to achieve desired results.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Responsibilities can include consulting, troubleshooting, problem resolution, project management, customer satisfaction, people management, strategic planning, training, and documentation.
- Managing moderately complex projects and/or components/phases of larger projects.
- Ensuring project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation processes are followed. Including leading and driving project timeline, risk and issue management, and scope change management.
- Developing, coordinating, and executing project plans, task schedules, and resource activities to ensure on-time and effective project delivery.
- Leading and coordinating cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
- Managing the project budget, including understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking and managing project resources effectively.
- Monitoring key metrics throughout the project lifecycle (Scope, Budget, Risk, Resources, and Schedule) and providing detailed scheduled reports on measureable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Providing accurate and timely communication to key stakeholders and leadership on project progress, challenges, and recommendations.
- Providing leadership, guidance, and mentoring to project management team and others on best practices, standards, tools, and methodologies for managing projects successfully.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years of progressive project management experience, including management of major projects, in a large operating environment.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies; as well as, project lifecycles.
- Excellent written, communications, organizational, and decision making skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Project. Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Production / Operations processing experience a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred, not required
- Familiarity with Project Management tools and processes (i.e. Clarity, Jira, Confluence, Teams)
- Experience with various project delivery processes including Waterfall, SAFe/Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Lean a plus.
- Travel Required: 20% Who We Are: The Output Services PMO team supports the operational needs for all locations of the Print Mail and Plastics Production facilities. This team focuses on process improvement, automation, cost efficiency, compliance, new product development, and new equipment/upgrade initiatives.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.