Plant Name: Cleveland - 802734
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, personal care, paints and chemicals.
Earn up to $750 through our retention program!
Our Mauser Packaging Solutions Retention program is a way for us to show you our appreciation for the talents and expertise you bring to our company.
The Production Worker is under the direction of the shift supervisor and will primarily be responsible for assembly of reconditioned products using established production procedures, following safety protocol and adhering to company's quality standards.
Job Requirements Requirements:
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within required time
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned space
- Performs all assignments in accordance with safety specifications, instructions, and requirements
- Responsible for safety and quality throughout production
- Responsible for notifying a Production Lead or Supervisor when they step off the line to ensure safety and quality standards are maintained
- Reports all production waste/issues to Production Lead or Supervisor
- Performs other duties as required by Supervisor or Manager
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understand plant safety guidelines and pass all required safety training
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions
- Troubleshoot problems and report issues
- Must work well in team environment
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to be on feet up to 8-12 hours per shift
- Use of hands and fingers to perform job function
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.