The Product Support Sales Representative is responsible for driving increased revenue through marketing and sales activities for parts and service. They will provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department while selling parts to end users.
Key Performance Areas:
- Increase sales activity and drive growth in commission-based parts sales, while utilizing PSSR metrics and KPIs.
- Develop a call tracking plan to adequately communicate with assigned customers on a consistent basis and achieve sales and service expectations.
- Identify and secure additional opportunities for aftermarket sales.
- Establish and maintain relationships with currently assigned and potential customer lists.
- Work with dealers/end users to determine appropriate inventory levels.
- Work with other internal departments to identify customer's needs and commit to execution of excellent customer service practices.
- Collaborate with Engineering Department to create spare parts lists for new and existing products.
- Participate in various research projects as needed.
- Provides timely customer feedback to the company regarding any pricing, delivery, or quality issues.
- Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement including new product development and market research projects.
- Assist as needed in pricing, promotion, parts availability, and continuous improvement projects.
- Other responsibilities as defined by management.
Experience and Education:
Experience: 3+ years of related experience and /or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in a Product Support Sales Role. Experience using or maintaining Heavy Equipment. Inside Sales Experience desired.
Education: High School Diploma
Communication: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal communication.
Technology: Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Highly motivated, pro-active, self-starter.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment; in depth knowledge of Heavy Equipment products and parts preferred. Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
Supervisory Responsibility - This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work - This position is full-time. Days and normal hours of work are Monday through Friday, typically 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, subject to change to accommodate business needs.
Travel - Some travel is expected for this position.
Work Environment - The position operates in a manufacturing and office environment using standard office equipment such as computers, iPads, phones, copiers and filing cabinets. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, noise, vibration and moving mechanical parts.
Physical Requirements -
This job has expired.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Product Support Representative position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds, balance, bend, stoop or kneel, climb, push/pull and squat, or crouch.