Location: Lincoln, NE
Our Client is seeking to add a Product Owner to their organization on a Contract to Hire basis. Please apply if you feel your background is a good fit. Looking forward to working with you! *This is a W2 Position; no sponsorship at this time*
Create a collaborative and transparent environment that helps deliver business value in a quick and iterative fashion. Collaboration, relationship-building, communication and leadership are key aspects of the Product Owner role. The ultimate purpose of the Product Owner is to understand the Stakeholder needs, prioritize those needs based on business value and communicate those to the Technology Delivery Team so they can continuously improve the product.
- Active and effective collaboration with Stakeholders, Development Teams and Product Manager to ensure an aligned understanding of business needs and objective; consistent understanding of business value to be delivered and common understanding of release plans and impacts.
- Ensuring decisions are made regarding product direction and priorities, and are based on Stakeholder input and factual evidence.
- Facilitating creativity and shepherding the innovation process - seeking team input and buy-in on decisions - Responsible for maximizing the value of the product by clearly articulating the 'what' and the 'why' of the work prepared for the Delivery Team.
- Owner of the product backlog to ensure it is prioritized based on business value and in alignment with product strategy.
- Ensuring the backlog is refined - visible, transparent and clear, and provides detailed descriptions of the desired outcome to the Delivery Team.
- Participating in team ceremonies and/or meetings.
- 2+ years' experience using an Agile methodology
- 2+ years' experience as an Agile Product Owner preferred
- Proven experience working with Senior Executives required
COMPETENCIES - SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize and analyze complex business processes
- Strong motivation, negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to define and achieve business goals and meet deadlines while working both independently & collaboratively
- Proven Servant Leadership capabilities
- Strong customer service focus - Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, simultaneous initiatives and conflicting priorities
- Ability to meet and manage customer expectations in a professional and timely manner
- Bachelor's degree or related fields and/or commensurate experience.
- Master's degree beneficial. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.