The Call Center Representative is primarily responsible for responding to inbound calls requesting information, appointments, and/or event registration. The Call Center Representative provides excellent customer service, meets all call center performance standards, and is responsible for performing various administrative and clerical duties required to support these functions and, on an as-needed basis, may be required to perform other tasks.
This position reports to the Medical Office Manager and operates within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelors or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-3 years of office or customer service experience, including a demonstrated ability to use appropriate judgment, independent thinking, and creativity when resolving customer issues required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be courteous, tactful, and cooperative throughout the working day required
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgment with sensitive and confidential material and the ability to successfully resolve conflict required
- Good judgment, the ability to concentrate and maintain accuracy in spite of frequent interruptions, and the ability to prioritize and meet continual deadlines required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to all phases of the work required
- Proficiency in Office Software and standard office equipment required
- Call Center environment experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
It is the policy of Cooley Dickinson Health Care to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cooley Dickinson Health Care will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Cooley Dickinson Health Care embraces diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, and encourages people of color, veterans, people with disabilities, LGBTQ candidates, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply