Location: Lone Tree, CO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a PaaS and CI/CD Engineer
As Senior PaaS and DevOps Tools Engineer build and manage Kubernetes platform (Openshift is plus) and solutions for CI/CD using Jenkin, git based source code repository, Artifact repository, build
monitoring and alerting for the above tools.
• Building Tools for High Availability.
• Build and maintain DevOps best practices.
• Support Docker-based application development.
• Experience in migrating legacy java and J2EE application to Docker/k8s
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
appropriate for the targeted audience.
• Be independent and self-motivated.
• Demonstrate a willingness to take initiative and overcome obstacles.
• Be able to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
• A minimum of 5 years of enterprise level platform development, Java development experience on multiple applications, including work in the area of complex service development.
• Experience in working in team of strong software developers and
engineers in an agile setting.
Experience using the following:
• Docker and native Cloud platform build and maintenance experience.
• Knowledge of 12 Factor application design and support REST Frameworks.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience with Python, Java and Groovy working
with automation and CI/CD systems.
• Familiar with Ansible configuration management.
• Artifact repository: Nexus and/or Artifactory.
• Experience with products JIRA, BitBucket.
• Ability to troubleshoot Maven builds of Java applications.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS and delivery of Cloud native
• Experience with Logstash, Elastic search, FluentD, Grafana and Kibana.
• Experience in building and maintaining git-based source code.
management systems such gitbucket/bitbucket/gitlab etc.
• Experience working with XML, YAML, JSON, and schemas.
• Notable experience in designing and tuning applications for performance
and reliability across the hardware and software organizations, assess and implement
best practices for solution integration and test to result in Blue/Green
• Define and develop solution-based CI/CD pipeline strategy across
solution industries. This includes analyzing what the environment needs,
determining the best technology to use and implementing the selected
technology CI/CD tools.
• Formal testing and test automation experience in a structured working
• Solid experience on a fast-paced Agile team.
• Experience with development tools like Jenkins and Docker.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com