Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
The Judge Group is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in an outpatient, pain medicine private practice in Arroyo Grande, CA.
Position: Part time (with potential to lead to full time) - 24 hours/week to start
Salary: Hourly, competitive rate
- The role of this position is to plan and assume responsibility for providing clinical management of acute and chronic pain in an interventional pain management practice.
- The nurse Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner will be seeing patients usually on monthly basis for medication refills and to perform in office procedures such as ultrasound guided joint injections or trigger point injections.
- Practitioner functions independently and in collaboration with the physicians according to established policies, protocols, and standards of nursing practice.
- The employee is expected to be professional, punctual, maintain regular attendance, cooperative, organized, and enthusiastic at all times.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and be able to adjust to changes.
- Must have good communication skill and easy going.
- Must be willing to work at our both locations Santa Maria and Templeton
- Has leadership skills and is able to build team work environment
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge and experience in pain management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Must have experience in performing ultrasound guided joint injections/ trigger point injections.
- Must be able to understand and read x ray and MRI reports
- Education and Experience in Pain Management
- Master's Degree
If you or someone you know is interested, please reach out to Emily Boyd with an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-272-6980. I look forward to hearing from you! Contact:
- Certificate from an approved college or university-based Nurse Practitioner program or Physician Assistant program
- Valid and current California license as a Registered Nurse
- Valid and current California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) Nurse Practitioner certificate or Physician Assistant program
- Valid and current California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) Nurse Practitioner Furnishing certificate or Physician Assistant
- Valid and current California Controlled Substance registration number from the Department of Public Health
- Valid and current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certificate
- Valid and current Advanced Practice Nurse National certification
- Valid and current basic life support (or higher) cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillator (CPR/AED) certification for Healthcare Providers
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com