This job has expired.
Establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
* Establish networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
* Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
* Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Report network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
* Tracking Budget Expenses
* Project Management
* Problem Solving
* LAN Knowledge
* Proxy Servers
* Networking Knowledge
* Network Design and Implementation
* Network Troubleshooting
* Network Hardware Configuration
* Network Performance Tuning
* People Management
$64 - 83/hr
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our