Description: Our client is currently seeking iOS and Android Developers
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
- Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
- Support project releases.
- 2+ years' experience designing and implementing mobile applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university or four years equivalent development experience.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and/or supporting an enterprise size solution
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
- Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Enthusiasm for automated testing
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with source control management
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.