Allyon, Inc. is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! It makes our day when we are able help talented individuals achieve their career goals while at the same time helping our clients build quality teams. If you are interested in joining the Allyon team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Medical Surgical RN
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients.
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients' vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families on surgical procedures and post-surgery care.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols
• At least 1 year of experience in the last 3 years
• CA RN License, BLS, ACLS required
• Ability to meet onboarding/credentialing requirements in a timely mannerOther Details
• 13-week assignment, 3x12s
• Competitive, weekly pay and health benefits!
Allyon, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Allyon, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
This job has expired.