Location: Des Moines, IA
Description: Are you a CMA looking for a new role?
One of our clients is currently looking to interview and hire a Certified Medical Assistant ASAP! This position is contract to hire (FT or PT). This position will be 90% remote for phone triage, administrative support and other responsibilities as necessary. MA will visit members in their homes on average ~2x/week for routine blood draws. In-home visit schedule can be flexible based on MA preference.Responsibilities:
- Advanced proficiency in phlebotomy skills (at home blood draws)
- Administrative duties
- Works independently
- Solves moderately complex problems on own
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives
- Three years Medical Assistant experience preferably with complex geriatric population
- MA certification (CMA or RMA)
- CPR Certification
- Live within a commutable distance to patient population (Des Moines, IA)
Email an updated resume to ETaylor@judge.com for immediate consideration. I look forward to working with you!
The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.