Location: San Francisco, CA
Description: Role: Marketing Manager III
Duration: 12+ months
Location: San Francisco, CA / Sunnyvale, CA
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Define, build and launch successful marketing campaigns with programs that can be executed globally, by defining program strategies, developing roadmaps, organizing work streams and milestones, and gaining buy-in across functional and regional leaders
- Manage the timely and successful delivery of the campaign programs, working with program owners and cross-functional teams to manage risks, and measure and report on progress
- Work with global and regional marketing teams across EMEA, APAC, LATAM, and Japan to drive programmatic efforts that lead to optimized pipeline creation and progression
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of related experience in Demand Generation, Campaign Management, and/or Program Management and Execution. (Open to a little less for strong candidates)
- Strong and proven program management skills and experience, including managing budgets, agencies, and a complex stakeholder map (willingness and ability to dig into the necessary level of detail to ensure successful program delivery)
- Experience executing and iterating marketing assets and programs across the customer lifecycle, from lead to close, with cross-functional stakeholders to drive measurable results.
- Prior knowledge and experience on martech stack, and familiarity with CRM (like Salesforce.com) and marketing automation systems (like Marketo).
- Google Workspace familiarity
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.