What you'll do...
Coordinates financial and business data management by collecting and analyzing data and information (for example, budgets, human resource data,business performance data); compiling and reconciling data; identifying and escalating risks and concerns; developing recommendations and actionplans; performing follow up monitoring of identified issues; escalating outstanding issues for further remediation; compiling and reconciling data;creating and maintaining reports; processing and approving invoices and expense reports within established parameters (for example, systemapproval for Goods Not For Resale orders, supplies, accidents, wages and overtime); identifying and escalating data errors; reviewing data forcompleteness; drafting, proofing, and updating presentations, reports, and templates using computer software; analyzing data and providingrecommendations for action (for example, human resources compliance concerns, training completion, expenses, accidents, wages and overtimedata); processing and administering transactions on behalf of the Market Manager using systems and processes (for example, Workday peopletransactions). Leads the coordination, planning, and scheduling of multiple simultaneous projects and company/business-related events by researching andidentifying options, resources, and cost efficiencies within established timeframes; establishing dates, timelines, and agendas; identifying andcoordinating specific technology needs; scheduling and coordinating Market events (for example, annual inventory review support, facility remodeltimelines); reviewing, processing, and signing contracts to support event management; acting as a coordinator or liaison for visiting associates andguests. Leads and manages administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning, and travel scheduling by responding to and schedulingcalendar events; identifying and scheduling meeting locations; resolving scheduling conflicts; collaborating with others to obtain relevant resources orinformation; planning, scheduling, and coordinating events and travel at the direction of others; and organizing business-related pre-travel preparation(for example, documentation, medical requirements, security needs). Serves as customer and associate liaison by acting as a resource for policy clarification, procedural queries, and associate questions and concerns;responding to and making decisions for information requests or inquiries from internal or external customers regarding human resources functions (forexample, payroll, benefits); collaborating with internal partners to help address and problem solve for associate and customer issues; sharinginformation with manager (for example, upward feedback, observations); working within networks to share and escalate information and decide onactions; navigating the organization to remove barriers and accomplish goals; developing and maintaining an internal network; and serving as aliaison and action planning with Emergency Operations Center. Utilizes business and process knowledge to provide assistance with electronic, verbal, and written communications by answering, triaging, directing,and transferring telephone calls; taking messages; reviewing, resolving, and following-up to ensure resolution of requests, issues, and questions;composing and organizing communications at the direction of others; and receiving, reviewing, and prioritizing incoming messages. Serves as customer and associate liaison by acting as a resource for policy clarification, procedural queries, and associate questions and concerns;responding to and making decisions for information requests or inquiries from internal or external customers regarding human resources functions (forexample, payroll, benefits); interpreting, providing guidance, and making decisions in alignment with company policies, procedures, and values,collaborating with internal partners to address and problem solve for associate and customer issues; troubleshooting issues and providing guidance tomanagers founded in information and data collection(for example, analyzing business data for trends, observing or collecting feedback, finding rootcause for issues, and developing improvement plans that are shared with store leadership and market managers); working within networks to shareand escalate information and decide on actions; navigating the organization to remove barriers and accomplish goals; developing and maintaining aninternal network; and serving as a liaison and action planning with Emergency Operations Center. Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers,and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying andaddressing improvement opportunities. Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding,and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems. Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities;coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; andmodeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges. Live our Values Culture Champion
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
* Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
* Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
* Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
* Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
* Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
* Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
* Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
* Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (for example, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
Associate's Degree or 1 year's retail experience AND 1 year's administration experience or 2 years' retail work experience
1 year's experience handling and maintaining confidential information
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data Analysis, Experience managing calendar for 1 or more senior business leaders (for example, setting up meetings and determining the priority of meeting requests and events), General administrative experience supporting senior business leaders
Bachelors: Business, Bachelors: Human Resources
1501 S RANGE LINE RD, JOPLIN, MO 64804-3230, United States of America
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 4 hours ago
El Paso, Texas
Posted about 4 hours ago
San Francisco, California
Posted about 4 hours ago