Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions, LLC, a Yum! Brands Co-op, is currently seeking a Manager, Restaurant Margin Improvement (RMI), to join the KFC Concept team in Louisville, KY.
Lead identification and development of strategies to increase restaurant margin.
Coordinate and track implementation of RMI ideas
- Facilitate and lead Restaurant Margin Improvement (RMI) cross-functional category ideation workshops with Brand, Sourcing, Franchisees, and suppliers to develop value-added RMI opportunities.
- Manage communication between RSCS Buyers and key Concept cross-functional stakeholders to ensure alignment on objectives/strategy and final supplier award for Concept sourcing events.
- Conduct Cross-Concept RMI ideation, planning, and alignment meetings with Cross-Concept RMI partners to continually strive to leverage the entire YUM! Brands system
- With Program Managers, champion RMI by ensuring cross-functional teams integrate goals and strategies to achieve long-term impact during Brand's development process and promotional windows.
Align stakeholders and drive communication of the RMI strategy.
- Deliver margin improvement value to the YUM! system while maintaining and/or improving quality, customer experience, food safety, and mitigating risk of obsolescence.
- Engage actively with category margin teams in developing business case, strategies, and timelines, validating savings, analyzing risk, exploring alternate suppliers, and optimizing processes.
- Present RMI category teams' fact-based recommendations to the RMI Steering Committee to gain appropriate alignment.
- Execute field market tests and national rollout implementations for RMI initiatives in accordance with Concept program management procedures and protocols to protect system members from exposure risk.
- Continually build and maintain effective partnerships with Brand Finance, Product Innovation/Engineering, QA, Operations, RSCS Finance, Distribution, Sourcing and Concept RMI Steering Committee to facilitate and drive RMI initiatives.
- Partner with RSCS Finance on a monthly basis to reconcile margin improvement savings forecasts and consult with Brand Finance to ensure alignment of calculated savings totals.
- Consult with appropriate Concept team members to ensure proper system communication of RMI initiatives.
- Consult with RSCS and Brand Finance during annual Concept RMI target planning to help develop a creditable margin improvement goal.
Other duties as assigned by management.
Hybrid Schedule: 3 days in the office, 2 days remote
Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, retirement, vacation, baby bonding, and much more.Required Skills
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's degree required, Business or Related Field. Master's or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years business experience in: Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Procurement, Program Management, Logistics and/or Distribution.
- Prefer business experience in Procurement, Program Management, Logistics and/or Distribution within the food service industry. Quick service restaurant experience desired.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in relationships with Senior Level executives and suppliers
- Demonstrated success influencing diverse customers or stakeholders and leading teams that include non-direct reports in cross-functional settings.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be an effective facilitator.
- Ability to identify system risk and create execution plans to minimize and remove obstacles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Role model RSCS's World Class with Class (WC2) Cultural Values
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook