Location: Fayetteville, NC
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
- To ensure all aspects of the plant mechanical systems are operating at full capacity by performing MIG, TIG and submerged arc welding in addition to routine preventive maintenance, including inspecting, replacing or changing any part necessary.
- High school diploma or GED required.
TRAINING AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Knowledge of industrial production systems and maintenance. Experience using hand and power tools.
- Basic understanding of science and physics as it pertains to manufacturing practices.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5-7 years' experience in a manufacturing environment as welder and fabricator.
- Must be able to MIG, TIG and submerged arc weld stainless and carbon steels. Fabricate as required for project and process equipment.
- Minimal travel required for training and cross training at other Nitta facilities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Position requires work M-F dayshift and overtime when required
- Support, service, and maintain the plant mechanical systems and equipment visa means of welding and fabricating
- Complete preventative maintenance and work required on improvement/capital projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- 3-5 years' experience installing and maintaining process equipment and piping.
- 5-7 years' experience MIG, TIG and submerged arc welding.
- 1-3 years' experience troubleshooting mechanical systems.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.