The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) is the world's leading integrated producer of concentrated phosphate and potash-two of the three most important nutrients in agriculture. We employ more than 13,000 people in six countries to serve farmers all over the world. Our Headquarters is in Lithia, Florida with operations throughout North America (U.S./Canada) and South America.
At Mosaic We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Maintenance Planning Coordinator
Where will you work: 1361 Potash Mines Road, Carlsbad NM 88220
Are you our next Maintenance Planning Coordinator?
The Maintenance Planning Coordinator plans maintenance activities across specific assigned areas of the operation based on asset strategies and the resultant activities required to achieve production requirements. This position provides in detail the source and sequence for all resources, materials, and equipment to complete each job safely and effectively and provide cost estimation to do so. Review feedback from the execution and strive to continuously improve future based on that feedback. The Maintenance Planning Coordinators are required to check on the progress of the projects and modify plans as needed.
What will you do?
- Ensure regulatory, corporate and site safety and environmental standards are being followed by conducting safety audits, risk assessments and housekeeping tours.
- Maintenance Repair and Operational inventory control and material management.
- Work with the Superintendent to determine adjustments to stock and set up inventory including consignment.
- Stage and store all direct order items.
- Support repair and return processes.
- Scope work orders as they are generated and generate work packages for each work order as required.
- Maintain and support repetitive procedures, keeping asset notes and insuring all assets are in their proper location with the work management system.
- Review all area, new work orders, daily and change to appropriate status to support proper backlog management Work with maintenance admin and supervisor/s to insure work orders and an accurate backlog is maintained.
- Assign work order status in alignment with proper backlog management for tracking purposes and will ensure, through reviews and meetings, that all new work is identified, and work packages are created as needed to support Operational and Mechanical requirements.
- Work with supervisors to insure Safety and Regulatory orders are planned and ready for execution as defined by Corporate and Site policies and procedures.
What do you need for this role?
Benefits Offered by Mosaic:
- Proficiency in plant equipment and maintenance standards.
- Leadership/communication skills, ability to get results through others and serve as a change agent when required.
- Organizational skills in a fast-paced industrial environment.
- Knowledge of Predictive Maintenance, vibration/oil analysis, infrared, motor circuit analysis, ultrasound, and root cause failure analysis is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office Suite, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, Scheduling Tools.
- Maximo, PI, OIS, Kronos experience preferred.
This job has expired.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k company matching
- Optional HSA plan with company match
- 9/80 schedule