Long Term Care Division Sales Manager, Renal -Dallas TXAt AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big, and working together to make the impossible a reality. We're focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring new ideas to life. As a Long-Term Care Division Sales Manager on the Renal Team in Dallas TX, you'll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives.AstraZeneca's strategy in Renal focuses on ways to reduce morbidity, mortality, and organ damage by addressing multiple risk factors related to chronic kidney disease. This patient-centric approach is reinforced by science-led life-cycle management programs and technologies, including early research into regenerative methods.What you'll do
- You will provide inspirational leadership and strategic direction to a team of Renal Long-Term Care Sales Specialists in order to achieve performance objectives. This will be accomplished by meeting field day requirements and through effective coaching, mentoring, and utilization of resources aligned with the organizational vision.
- By developing people, you will drive business by observing your sales specialists' interactions with key customers, providing him/her with individual coaching and feedback to develop them for success in current role and for future growth.
- As a role model and liaison, you will inspire commitment, trust, collaboration, and motivation for the shared vision by facilitating team communication, morale, and effectiveness within your own work unit and/or cross functional teams.
- You will actively seek to discover and meet the needs of internal and external customers by building relationships, identifying strategic business opportunities and delivering innovative solutions to key LTC HCPs, targeted accounts, and regional pharmacies.
- You will manage multiple priorities and resources related to individual and group efforts. Take responsibility for redirecting efforts as needed to deliver high productivity and quality of work from self and others.
- You will be asked to demonstrate strong business ethics, understand basic business principles, and interpret resources available to make sound business decision to help achieve standards of business excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree (life science discipline is a plus)
- 4+ years of experience with consistent success in pharmaceutical sales or healthcare sales
- At least 3 years of District Sales Manager experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- More than 3 years of experience selling LTC products to physicians
- More than 3 years of experience selling to LTC accounts
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, financial management, and written as well as oral communications skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a newly defined role
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Must reside within the boundaries of the Division (Define Geography)
- 3+ years of leading an LTC team as a DSM
- More than 3 years of experience selling renal products
- Preference for candidate to live within market, which includes the following US States: (Fort Worth TX, Houston TX, Austin TX, San Antonio TX, Oklahoma City OK, Tulsa OK, Fayetteville AR, Little Rock AR, Memphis TN, Shreveport LA, Kansas City KS, St. Louis MO & Springfield IL)
- Exposure and/or experience in other functional areas of the business (e.g. Sales Training, Customer Solutions, Sales Operations, Managed Care and Marketing)
No company relocation assistance providedWhy AstraZeneca?
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=enSo, what's next!
If you are interested, please apply.
This job has expired.