The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for client relationships and maintaining constant communication with the client and the Customer Care Supervisors and Director on issues and changes. This role resolves exceptions, processes internal and external reports, maintains regular contact with client and supports the implementation of new projects.
- Builds strong relationships and maintains regular contact with the client in order to ensure strong teamwork and effective resolution of client and customer needs and issues
- Holds meetings as needed to ensure effective communication with both Customer Care Supervisors/Director and clients
- Creates reporting for the client and management on volume, abandoned call rates, anomalies, and the daily tracking of billing hours
- Develops and maintains policies and procedures for each client to ensure all procedures are up to date and utilizing the most current processes
- Supervises and provides coaching and direction to the Customer Care Lead(s) in the areas of monitoring, call de-escalation, discipline, reporting, documentation and client contact
- Effectively delegates and distributes work to the Lead(s) and assures their ability to process work as received within production and quality standards
- Functions as a key contributor on Implementation Teams, gathers training information, sets up effective training programs, effectively distributes new project information, and develops updated scripting and procedures
- Actively participates in projects that support client programs as well as the business unit's profitability goals
This job does not have supervisory dutiesPreferred Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Proven self-starter capable of determining work priorities and timelines to achieve superior results
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast paced, dynamic operations environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with leadership, peers and other stakeholders to achieve superior results
- Process thinker with demonstrated ability to leverage data in problem solving; makes recommendations for process improvements
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and Word
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.