Location: Vineland, NJ
Hi there! I'm glad you found us. Do you want to be the newest member of a dynamic team? Well, this is your job! We are actively looking to interview Candidates for Lab Operations Manager . This opportunity is a Permanent position our client is looking to interview and hire ASAP. The full description is below. Please submit all qualified resumes to email@example.com
- Title: Lab Operations Manager.
- Location: Vineland, NJ (On Site).
- Rate: Competitive
- Contract: Permanent
- Start Date: 06/07/21
• Acquire, train, develop, and retain employees.
• Regularly meet one on one with direct reports.
• Work with Human Resources and leaders to identify employee issues and lead conversations for improvement.
• Ensure that personnel receive adequate communication and direction to perform their job functions by setting clear performance standards and expectations.
• Conduct regular department staff meetings which are documented and huddles
• Partner with the HR team to develop retention plans.
Department Operations & Oversight
• Support the Department Managers as they work to improve and maintain quality of services by trending quality issues and by developing and implementing action plans with the Quality Assurance Department and employees.
• Scheduling - optimize testing workflow across departments and ensure resources and personnel are adequate to accomplish the work in process and to meet business needs with client expectations for delivery and service.
• Work on continuous improvement to increase efficiencies and reduce waste.
• Manage and control expenditures within agreed upon budgets.
• Manage utilization and key production metrics with visibility to staff
• Know and follow company policies and procedures.
• Strong people management capability
• Desire to develop others
• Ability to manage priorities and organize time
• Good communication skills - written and verbal
• Ability to manage conflict and have difficult conversations
• Problem solving - employee issues, laboratory processes, customer challenges
• Be a change advocate
• Persuasion and negotiation skills with staff
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially with Excel and Outlook.
• BS/BA degree in a Laboratory Science required
• Six Years of supervisory experience preferred
• Five years of clinical laboratory experience required
• ASCP/AMT certification - required
.Please submit all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.